August 05, 2020 12:23pm
Focus on Club Cleanliness
Source: ED Publications PR
by: Company Press Release
ED Magazine's Special Editorial Focuses: As cleanliness and safety are top priorities for clubs nationwide — can YOUR company help?
As gentlemen's clubs across the country open their doors, cleanliness, sanitization and touch-free club operation solutions are at the forefront of every operator's checklist. In fact, those measures will likely be the most important aspect of their reopening, as they establish their "new normal" in the COVID world.
ED Magazine—our business-to-business trade publication—is the ONLY trade magazine mailed to EVERY gentlemen's club in the US, and our readers look to us to give them the information they need to properly, safely and effectively operate their businesses. In our upcoming issue, we will be doing a Special Editorial Focus highlighting the companies that provide products and services related to the current COVID world, including the following critical areas of club operation:
• Cleaning supplies that specifically target the coronavirus
• In-club disinfection services
• Temperature checks/digital thermometers
• Touchless payment options
• Touchless ID scanners
• Touchless garbage receptacles
• Touchless bathroom items (soap dispensers, hand dryers)
• Disposable drinkware and food-service utensils, and use one-time-use condiments
• Disposable menus, or menus that guests 'scan' to their phone using a QR code
• Hand sanitizer
• Face masks
• Physical barriers/plexiglass
• Custom signage that relates to COVID policies
If your company provides one or more of these products/services, we want to write about YOU! Please send your information, including applicable photos and contact information, to ED Publication's Assistant Editor Eugenio Torrens at email@example.com, or call Editor Dave Manack at (727) 726-3592.
For additional marketing and advertising opportunities in these Special Editorial Focuses in ED Magazine, please call Kristofer Kay or Caroline Ashe in our marketing department at (727) 726-3592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.